July Fossil Report

Uncle Siphuncle

For those interested, my July fossil report has been posted. It is broken into 3 parts. If you look hard enough you'll find a few typos - guess I got lazy on the proof reading. Enjoy.

July Report - Click here

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

WOW!! Nice stuff. I liked that mammoth tooth. I would love to go down that stream just once

fyi, link #3 didnt work for me

Jax

I tried all 3 links before I posted the notice and they worked. I've had others say they had trouble in the past, then have no issue after trying again later. Let me know if you are successful - there was cool stuff found toward the end of the month too.

Grüße,

Dan, your reports are a real public service.

As for typos, I was too enthralled to notice any.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Nope Jax, the big Salenia came from graded roads and a construction site.

Grüße,

Some servers restrict how large files are displayed. If you have problems you can try right-clicking on the link and save the link (a .pdf file) as a file to your hard drive and then open it.

Part of the problem is that there are over 100 pictures, and with a new computer and photo editor I made the image files too large. Resolution was great but the whole report was some 24 megs - I'll try to keep it down to 10 next time.

Grüße,

Holy Mastodontitus,great stuff! I really like the points y'all have been finding! Can't wait for the August report :)

B

Yeah "Old Eagle Eye" Jackson smoked me that weekend, and I was hosting! Such insolence! Hahaha

Grüße,

Another great monthly report. What an impressive selection of echinoids. I have re-tuned my fossil eyes and plan to test them out this weekend.