My Vacation At The Cliffs

OBSESSED2

I recently went to the Matoaka cabins 4 a week to go sharkstooth hunting. Me and my family went to 1 of my dads seceret spots. we all had a lot of fun and found sum awesome stuff. I was off to a bad start the first day and found barely anything. when the second day started the sharksteeth gods must of been smiling upon me :D I was finding nice teeth left and right! I found nice teeth and was happy with my findings until...... MY SISTER!!!!!!! She found a meg before I did <_< The third day my mission was 2 find a meg. I found sum nice teeth but no meg :( the fourth day my dads g-freind bought me a good-luck charm. When we went that day, the hunting was slow. Then right before we went I saw my meg just lying there :o That made my week!!! we went home and I was..... OBSESSED!!!!!!

post-727-1219959285_thumb.jpg

I found lots of stuff ^_^

post-727-1219959310_thumb.jpg

My very 1st meg! B)

post-727-1219959303_thumb.jpg

some nice snaggleteeth

post-727-1219959295_thumb.jpg

My makos

Isn't it fun when the Old Man has cool hobbies?

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Crab claws too; that secret spot is a good one!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

He's really "obsessed" now. He has asked me at least 5 times every night since we got back home "When are we going again?" I love it!!

Congratulations on some nice finds. I'm sure I'll see you out on the Bay one of these days, hunting with your dad. I bet I know what you'll be putting together for the science fair at school and you should also enter a display in the County Fair.

Carpe Diem, Carpe Somnium