Obtaining Unexposed Moroccan Trilobites

tealyn

After watching David Attenboroughs' First Life, I would like to get my hands on some of the fossils from the show. I think that working with the flying, and spiny trilobites would be really cool. Does anyone know how to get them other than travelling there?

There are several suppliers online you could check out! I've not had any experience with any of them so you'll have to do your research!

I think you may be able to acquire unprepared Moroccan trilobites from >THIS< company.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Thanks for the link, these are really cool and much cheaper, however, I was hoping to find some which have not yet been exposed. Any thoughts?

I thought they sold them unprepped as well. They used to; you might contact them.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

• 5 years later...