I have no idea what this is

lawooten

Can we get a better-lit pic, and something for scale?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Can we get a better-lit pic, and something for scale?

Ok will take another pic

The best days are spent collecting fossils

• 2 months later...

For what it is worth, I have been told these are a form of glandular "sacs" from sharks (or rays?), as far as I know, they are not identified any further than that. They are not a common find, but not totally unknown in Lee Creek.

For what it is worth, I have been told these are a form of glandular "sacs" from sharks (or rays?), as far as I know, they are not identified any further than that. They are not a common find, but not totally unknown in Lee Creek.

Just like you say its a glandular sacs from sharks. I had thought that they were from rays but after sending it to friend at a museum and he like you told me it was from a shark. Thank you it confirms it for me. We found two of them and I gave one to a friend of ours who always brings us specimens from trips he goes on and we don't make.

The best days are spent collecting fossils