Sorry In Advance For Spinosaurus Teeth Question

Edmontonoiler

• New Members

As the title says, I know people here are probably used to this question, but I figured life is short so here I go :) . I looked through the forums and found a few details and warnings about buying Spino teeth. I've located a pair on ebay and was seeing if anyone could give advice if they are worth going after and what a cut off point for price would be?. Please and thank you :) .

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4ab6b8ccd3

Edited by Edmontonoiler

In all honesty (trite as it may seem), it really is all about how much you want them. These are not investment fossils, so your own sense of what you are willing to part with to acquire their perceived coolness is the only satisfactory guide. May your decision provide you with unending pleasure :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

They look like legit teeth through most probably have been repaired. The seller has a good rating. Not investment grade but as a collector's item if the price is reasonable.

Definitely agree with the above two statements.

Keep in mind that Spinosaurus teeth are the most common of all theropod teeth offered for sale and there are usually 100+ for sale on ebay at any one time.

They both have large crack repairs and may even be made of several partial teeth.

I would be very surprised if this listing went over $25

Great question and hope we helped!