opps there goes the cell phone, but whats that!

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil
Yeah, that would be nice to just leave the house and get in the boat. I'm the real Bmore fossil :D I'm just teasing. I leave from Baltimore county to set out on my adventures :D It takes a few hours to get down to there though. So being out at 3 am is normally out of the question for me.

what are you talking about i live right there in baltimore you cant be bmore fossil if you live anywhere else

besides my name means bmore fossil and b more fossil (=

what are you talking about i live right there in baltimore you cant be bmore fossil if you live anywhere else

besides my name means bmore fossil and b more fossil (=

I was just kidding man :D How do you get to the cliffs so fast then if you live in Baltimore? I thought maybe you were in Calvert county and just walked out your door, jumped in the boat and were down to the cliffs.

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Guest bmorefossil
I was just kidding man :D How do you get to the cliffs so fast then if you live in Baltimore? I thought maybe you were in Calvert county and just walked out your door, jumped in the boat and were down to the cliffs.

i wish! na i was just kidding we usually get down there around 5 or 6

I try to get down there when the tide is right. It always changes. But I haven't been down in a while. Sadly life has been too busy. I don't get out as much as I used to. Hopefully I'll get a break during the winter months when college takes a break. It's a nasty cycle. Go to Grad school, work, do homework on weekends, see the girlfriend when I can; Well, that part's not so nasty :D But it leaves little time for a weekend trip.

I am making the time though for Lee Creek; I finally got the three slots I wanted on Nov the 9th. :D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.