Riker Mounts

chele

Has anyone ordered from rikermounts.net ? I ordered a case of riker mounts today and there was supposed to be free shipping if I bought a case. once I placed my order I was charged $16.00 for shipping and handling. So the shipping is free but not the handling? Just curious.

Chelebele

I've not dealt with them (that I can recall)...just went to their site to make sense of this, and didn't see anything about free shipping (though I didn't spend much time at it). I did find a number there you can call to sort it out, though: 1-800-923-9496.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Not sure about those folks but sometimes you need the "promotional code" to get the discount. But to get the promotional code you have to click the "I agree to have my life's details stolen for shameless profit" tab and all the endless spam/junk that follows...

This is the ad; FREE SHIPPING ON R-1!! 44 PIECES SHIPS FREE TO ANYWHERE IN THE USA INCLUDING ALASKA AND HAWAII. MUST CALL TO ORDER 800-923-9496 Stock Up Now On These Sale Items. Quantities Are Limited

This is what I bought; \

R-1(1case) 4-1/4" x 3-1/4" x 3/4" Riker Display Case

This full case of R-1 is packed 24/case Advise if you want plastic in place of glass for the lid by calling 800-923-9496

(24 per case; unit price $2.00)

After reading this again I wonder if I needed to call to get the free shipping. I just read the free shipping part...not the whole ad.

Chelebele

Call 'em up! :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Thanks for the link Gizmo! :D I ordered a case because I have been finding alot of teeth and claws lately. I want to better protect them and I thought the rikers would be perfect for them. I will have to order another case but I will order from the link you sent me.

Chelebele