i dont think i will ever be able to beat this day

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil
Steven,

Apparently you need a "Meg-belt". That way you're less likely to lose track of one. Besides, there's a safety issue with Megs in your shorts. :P Congrats!

yea i guess i have to get one of them

Guest bmorefossil

here is the last meg!!!! the one from my pocket, and the snout that i dug out way down the beach. The other stuff i found in a 4" square in the ground, as soon as i started finding skull pieces i left it alone

post-17-1222828691_thumb.jpg

here is the last meg!!!! the one from my pocket, and the snout that i dug out way down the beach. The other stuff i found in a 4" square in the ground, as soon as i started finding skull pieces i left it alone

Are there any teeth holes in the snout? I'm thinking if it doesn't it is possibly a beaked whale.

You're going to have to take me with you some time. :D Do you have permission from the property owners to walk the beach?

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Guest bmorefossil
You're going to have to take me with you some time. :D Do you have permission from the property owners to walk the beach?

nope

You know it is a good day when you miss a 1 1/2" meg in your pocket. I have missed tiny teeth before, small sand tigers or something like that, but a meg? Great trip. Congrats

Guest bmorefossil
You know it is a good day when you miss a 1 1/2" meg in your pocket. I have missed tiny teeth before, small sand tigers or something like that, but a meg? Great trip. Congrats

yea thats what i have been saying to myself ever since it has happened. On a normal trip i would remember that i had found a meg and would have looked for it but i was finding so many megs i never noticed one was missing