Gville Creeks Picked Clean

peacefossil

my tiny finds from today in gainesville fl while everyone else was watching the ball game (blowout!)

you guys sure can pick it clean as these are tiny :)

post-505-1224973132_thumb.jpg

post-505-1224973149_thumb.jpg

post-505-1224973161_thumb.jpg

Guest bmorefossil
tried walking and doing visual finds, but got most of those screening.

yea it can be like that in maryland, i have had days like that

yep not bad, just frustrating start when there was pretty much nothing. I think I had maybe 5 of those in an hour spent looking.

I can't wait to hit the peace river up as the levels are dropping now that the rain is few and far between.

Guest solius symbiosus
... while everyone else was watching the ball game (blowout!)

Yep, you guys handed Brooks his worst defeat ever. That reminds me:

Q: What does Ky football and legs have in common?

A: They both end at de feet. :D

What creek were you in? That may have something to do with it. I can find 50-100 teeth in one screen in this one paticular spot that I know. :rolleyes: Location, Location, Location....... but, it takes a whole lot of hours to find a hot spot.

"If you find yourself lost in the woods, build a house! This will strongly improve your perdicament."

Guest bmorefossil
yep not bad, just frustrating start when there was pretty much nothing. I think I had maybe 5 of those in an hour spent looking.

I can't wait to hit the peace river up as the levels are dropping now that the rain is few and far between.

yea you should do real good!

Guest bmorefossil
What creek were you in? That may have something to do with it. I can find 50-100 teeth in one screen in this one paticular spot that I know. :rolleyes: Location, Location, Location....... but, it takes a whole lot of hours to find a hot spot.

yea its like that along the cliffs, i can walk miles and not find anything but in one little spot find a bunch of stuff

I was around hogtown. I don't know the other creek areas not sure where to park etc.

If anyone wants to go out I'm game just need advance notice as it is a drive for me.

Yeah upper hogtown upper possum and all of three lakes creek are good spots anywhere else there is teeth but they are harder to find.