Ike's Gift To Me

Tracer Jr.

Very true, but it's a nice souvenir and I think it will look good in my collection :) and i do not plan to clean them off, it adds character to the tooth. It's a lot better than the coupla shark teeth I would regularly find at the beach!

What beach! I thought y'all were from Texas! LOL That's no beach! There's too much oil on it!!!!!!! :o

Nice tooth!!!!!!!!!

B

The hurricane brought this in and left it for me. It has little oysters and bryozoa on it.

post-936-1224981557_thumb.jpg

really nice, give to ol daddo

also i have gravel for sale check the trade room or my posts. god hunting.

Frickin' killer find, awesome for Texas, better than what I've found in 4 years of hard searching!!!

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

SWEEEET!!!

Looks like we shoud all head to the coast.

Pick a spot anywhere between Sargent and Sabine Pass and start hunting!

What is geology? "Rocks for Jocks!"

SWEEEET!!!

Looks like we shoud all head to the coast.

Pick a spot anywhere between Sargent and Sabine Pass and start hunting!

feel free, but i think i was extremely lucky to make a find like this! the most exciting thing ive ever found, besides my one and only GW tooth :) i know all you florida guys with 100's of meg teeth are probably laughing right now..

Son, you live in a state with such a great diversity of fossils, and you've got a one-track mind with the shark tooth thing. Why couldn't you have been a fanatic over cretaceous invertebrates, preferably bivalves and gastropods? It would have made things so much easier...

I still think my semi-pristine Exogyra Ponderosa shell is cooler than your mastodon tooth. Plus I saw that tooth first and had to wander around in circles pretending to look at other stuff while I waited for you to spot it.

Son, you live in a state with such a great diversity of fossils, and you've got a one-track mind with the shark tooth thing. Why couldn't you have been a fanatic over cretaceous invertebrates, preferably bivalves and gastropods? It would have made things so much easier...

I still think my semi-pristine Exogyra Ponderosa shell is cooler than your mastodon tooth. Plus I saw that tooth first and had to wander around in circles pretending to look at other stuff while I waited for you to spot it.

I hope you people aren't believing this.