The Ssr

explorer1

The ssr for kayakers is no pleasant trip either lol, waist deep mud when ya get out, and a lot of fallen trees you cant cut thru bois d arc trees , and finally you have the get in and out in and out trick. I mostly kayak it though it is the way to go paddle for a few miles near the spot park you yak and walk it the rest of the way. only solution i can come up with. Also when they made cooper lake they destroyed our beloved river, it is slower moving now, more mud and silt deposits covering our bars,(WHEN I SAY OUR I MEAN THE COLLECTOR,) BUT THE OLE CREEK I LOVE KEEPS PUTTING OUT GOOD STUFF FOR NOW.

also i have gravel for sale check the trade room or my posts. god hunting.

The ssr for kayakers is no pleasant trip either lol, waist deep mud when ya get out, and a lot of fallen trees you cant cut thru bois d arc trees , and finally you have the get in and out in and out trick. I mostly kayak it though it is the way to go paddle for a few miles near the spot park you yak and walk it the rest of the way. only solution i can come up with. Also when they made cooper lake they destroyed our beloved river, it is slower moving now, more mud and silt deposits covering our bars,(WHEN I SAY OUR I MEAN THE COLLECTOR,) BUT THE OLE CREEK I LOVE KEEPS PUTTING OUT GOOD STUFF FOR NOW.

I would add you can also find more recent fossils, such as Mammoth. I would love to hunt it again, but it is for a much younger person to tackle than myself. You can't be one to worry about snakes & such. :D I will add that it is a rare oppourtunity to hunt a little hunted site such as this & to have someone like explorer1 to be willing to share such a site is even rarer. Wish I could go. :(

-----"Your Texas Connection!"------

Fossils: Windows to the past

I would add you can also find more recent fossils, such as Mammoth. I would love to hunt it again, but it is for a much younger person to tackle than myself. You can't be one to worry about snakes & such. :D I will add that it is a rare oppourtunity to hunt a little hunted site such as this & to have someone like explorer1 to be willing to share such a site is even rarer. Wish I could go. :(

HET BIG GUY I HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE FOR YA THERE JUST WAITING. THANKS BUD

also i have gravel for sale check the trade room or my posts. god hunting.