Need Help Identifying This!

jilson

Hey all!!!

I was at the beach yesterday and found what I think might be a Mammoth tooth. If it is, its worn and possibly broken. If anyone can help, please respond :)

Thanks in advance,

Jilson

post-919-1225228796_thumb.jpg

post-919-1225228805_thumb.jpg

post-919-1225228815_thumb.jpg

post-919-1225228825_thumb.jpg

Hey all!!!

I was at the beach yesterday and found what I think might be a Mammoth tooth. If it is, its worn and possibly broken. If anyone can help, please respond :)

Thanks in advance,

Jilson

indeed a mammoth, hang on iam drooling, NICE. IT APPEARS TO BE AN OLD ONE AT THAT, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU FOUND IT A TAKE A LONG LOOK AROUND, anyone remember this old elephants traveled to their own graveyards, worth a look anyway. it worked for me 4 times.

also i have gravel for sale check the trade room or my posts. god hunting.

indeed a mammoth, hang on iam drooling, NICE. IT APPEARS TO BE AN OLD ONE AT THAT, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU FOUND IT A TAKE A LONG LOOK AROUND, anyone remember this old elephants traveled to their own graveyards, worth a look anyway. it worked for me 4 times.

WOW!!! You guys are so quick and helpful!!! This really is fossil heaven :)

On the south end of Folly Beach, there places that have pockets of rock and black material. Only the tip was exposed and it was found at very low tide and I had to wait for the water to go out to run and retrieve it. I will go back and look! Thank you sooooo much!

Jilson

Oh, and one other thing... and it all makes sense now... my wife found what I believe to be a broken 3 toed horse tooth, or another type of horse tooth. she handed anything black to me and when I flipped it on its top flat part, there were those typical horse tooth markings... wow...

Jilson

• 3 months later...