Fossil Of The Month?

mikeymig

Are we still doing this contest? It's January 16th and I don't see a tag for it. I would like to enter something as well as see a poll for fossil of the year. Sorry to nag but it's one of my favorite things to see and participate in on this site.

Mikey

Many times I've wondered how much there is to know.  
led zeppelin

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png IPFOTM.png IPFOTM2.png IPFOTM3.png IPFOTM4.png IPFOTM5.png

Sorry guys, I meant to get it up a few days ago...It'll be here tonight if I don't pass out first! :P I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes also.

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

We've been all the way around the Sun; what does a few days matter? :P

I am very glad that these contests are so popular with the membership; the tradition will go on (even if life gets in the way and the schedule slips a bit) :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Oops, guess I didn't read the original post well enough before I replied. I totally forgot to open the entries thread when I put up the Dec. contests. ! All I thought I had left to do was the FOTY contests. It's open now. Enter away! Hopefully I'll have some nice stuff to enter this year.

youtube-logo-png-46031.png