Weather

R_Case

nsr half bank 2 days if your a fanatic one day to the tops of the bars. water clears in 3 days sifting is terrible when wet.

also i have gravel for sale check the trade room or my posts. god hunting.

I can't wait...the only thing I am not waiting for is the C O L D. I am a Texan and there is a reason why!

BTW, where are we meeting or is it Top Secret? LOL

I can't come up with anything clever enough for my signature...yet.

Since most people know where the HWY 34 bridge at the Dino park is, I guess that is a good place to meet, and then we can go from there. Screweduptexan, hwy 34 is on the map and is just north of Ladonnia. The easiest way for me to tell you how to get there is to go 380 east to Greenville and hit 34 there and go north. It will take you to Lodonnia through town to the bridge north of town. Just across the bridge on the left is a parking lot with a sign that says Dino park, meet there.

Thanks mommabetts! But y'all still keep your fingers crossed that I find the place b/c I have been told on more than one occassion that I am directionally challenged.

So, meet at Hwy 34 bridge at Dino park just north of Ladonia at 9 AM on Sunday.

I am excited! BTW, it is raining here again!

Thanks mommabetts! But y'all still keep your fingers crossed that I find the place b/c I have been told on more than one occassion that I am directionally challenged.

So, meet at Hwy 34 bridge at Dino park just north of Ladonia at 9 AM on Sunday.

I am excited! BTW, it is raining here again!

Ok, take hwy380 east to the city of Greenville..... Go left /North on hwy 34. You will pass through the towns of Tidwell and Wolfe City on the way to Ladonia. Once you get to Ladonia you will follow hwy34 through the very small town of Ladonia and continue on hwy 34 North until you see the large river and fossil park on left.Hope this helps.

Barry

Thanks, I think I should be able to make it if I adhere to y'all's directions. Personally, I think tracer's directions was the most informative. I will definitely keep my eye out for that one unmistakable exogyra oyster shell because as you know it is absolutely the only one there.

:rofl:

I have never seen or heard nothing out of the ordinary.

Well, I hope my presence there doesn't change your mind! LOL! :wacko:

A month or so ago I saw what had to be Mt. Lion Tracks under the 2990 bridge. :o

Whoah! :o

A month or so ago I saw what had to be Mt. Lion Tracks under the 2990 bridge. :o

I have also seen some big tracks and big droppings. I did check them and they where not fossilized! lol

Randy

"No matter where you go, there you are!"

It sounds the rains going to make it a good trip for ya'll :D Have fun, be safe, and bring me back something nice :D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

We are not going to be able to make it either. Very interested in what ya'll find.

I was told the other day, that some people saw some mountain lion tracks in my neighborhood, I live somewhat in the country. I think if anything it was probably a big bob cat.

What about the post of someone saying they saw "BigFoot" running around there. Anyone see that post?

Randy are you going to be able to make it on Sunday?

Yes, l will be there! It's going to be great to meet some of You!

Randy

"No matter where you go, there you are!"

Yes, l will be there! It's going to great to meet some of You!

Randy

Great can't wait to see everyone, it is going to be a good day, I can feel it in my bones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great can't wait to see everyone, it is going to be a good day, I can feel it in my bones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I feel it in my bones too! Of course when I'm picking up something nice from the NSR on Sunday!LOL

It's heck getting old! When I get back from fossil collecting my back and neck are usually toast!

B

What about...someone saying they saw "BigFoot" running around there...?

If it was around the full moon, it was probably just ol' Tracer, fossil hunting. :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

you know, years and years ago i actually went around making large fake tracks in the ground. the funny thing about that is i have no idea if anyone ever discovered them.

I wonder if a group of Sasquatches ever came across some lost hunter's tracks and started the legend of "Little Foot"?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!