Weather

R_Case

First stop = convenience store! Starbucks .....too strong for this cat!When I was married my ex would forbid me from consuming even the decaf selections there.Heck a Coke after 3pm will keep me up till 3am. Stimulants poured down into my stomach go a long way!!!! I think that if no-one has been where we are going tomorrow...............we will do good!

Huh.....does that make sense?

Yes it makes perfect sense. At the hwy 34 bridge I am sure there has been people there by now. I thought about is meeting there since everyone knows where that is, and then going some place else. There are other places that will not have had as much traffic at, if that is OK with everyone else.

That was my thoughts. Where I like to go, and where I have found most of the bone and teeth, is further east from there. We could go there for a while and then maybe go alittle further to another place if we have time.

Leaving for NSR in one hour (7am)! Can't wait! It's going to be a good day!!!!!

Randy

"No matter where you go, there you are!"

Check out the results for this trip in the Hunting Trip section!

I can't come up with anything clever enough for my signature...yet.

But what ever happen to the rope??

Had it with us but didn't really have to use it, but it pays to always be prepared.

Ahhh, y'all should have made up something like: We had to use the rope to help haul up a mammoth tusk or something.

Nice trip Momma, thanks for taking us there.

Ahhh, y'all should have made up something like: We had to use the rope to help haul up a mammoth tusk or something.

You know, if the geneticists have their way, Mammoth roping could be coming to a rodeo near you! (Probably have to pay the clowns extra though...)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Cool maybe we could see H.erectus as a clown riding a Mesohippus of some sort.Assuming that they could get the DNA!

What a sight!

B

You know, if the geneticists have their way, Mammoth roping could be coming to a rodeo near you! (Probably have to pay the clowns extra though...)

That would be something, I would be first in line for that.!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as for paying the clowns more, Tracer would do it, he is like Mikey, he'll do anything! And besides he does already have the hat.

That would be something, I would be first in line for that.!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as for paying the clowns more, Tracer would do it, he is like Mikey, he'll do anything! And besides he does already have the hat.

HEck! We'll just let Tracer BE the clown! Would not that be a great show?! LOL

you don't understand. i do funny. rodeo clowns do math. the equation is insane + no brain = much pain. were you to place me in an arena with a mammoth, the show would go like this....

BLAM!! <thud>

it's miller time...

you don't understand. i do funny. rodeo clowns do math. the equation is insane + no brain = much pain. were you to place me in an arena with a mammoth, the show would go like this....

BLAM!! <thud>

it's miller time...

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH !!!!!!!!! By the time you busted loose with one of your moves, you would have the mammoth roll on the ground with laughter. I can see it now, you grabbing on to it's horns, throwing yourself on it's back and hollering yeha, waving your jester hat in the air. :D

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH !!!!!!!!! By the time you busted loose with one of your moves, you would have the mammoth roll on the ground with laughter. I can see it now, you grabbing on to it's horns, throwing yourself on it's back and hollering yeha, waving your jester hat in the air. :D

i resolved to myself years ago, after a particularly tragic miscalculation of my impetuous youth, never to grab a mammoth by the horns...

but you're right about my moves. tracer jr. has some really great moves of his own.

but my signature moves, other than snoopy dancing of course, would pretty much have everyone voting for pedro,

just so you can get a visual, have you ever seen that old pink panther movie where at the beginning, the cartoon panther has his back to you and gets a little caboose action going to the intro music? ok, work it now, work it...

but you're right about my moves. tracer jr. has some really great moves of his own.

but my signature moves, other than snoopy dancing of course, would pretty much have everyone voting for pedro,

just so you can get a visual, have you ever seen that old pink panther movie where at the beginning, the cartoon panther has his back to you and gets a little caboose action going to the intro music? ok, work it now, work it...

Hey if the jeans are tight I love to watch the action, work it work it............