Jaw Bone

MilesofTx

i, for one, knew what xi meant. i automatically in my mind applied his answer to the correct previously viewed thread. xi, you were just in the wrong place at the right time, is all. which usually works for me. and just for the record, i agree that it's from a rising elephant fish.

I can finally see it know (gator jaw). I knew you guys were right, but this picture helped me to see it. I figured the teeth got smaller closer to the snout, but the go both ways. Looks like a segment as noted in the picture.(Other side of jaw) What do you think?

post-964-1226930777_thumb.jpg

I can finally see it know (gator jaw). I knew you guys were right, but this picture helped me to see it. I figured the teeth got smaller closer to the snout, but the go both ways. Looks like a segment as noted in the picture.(Other side of jaw) What do you think?

I think you're real good at making photo montages! (I need to figure out how to do that...it's a very useful skill).

I also think it makes a compelling case for the identity.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I think you're real good at making photo montages! (I need to figure out how to do that...it's a very useful skill).

I also think it makes a compelling case for the identity.

I use a program called Microsoft picture it. It couldnt be easier. If I can do it anyone can.