Well I Thought There Were No Fossils Down Here

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

its nothing to get excited over but i did find 3 pieces of coral and a non-fossilized conk shell, i have been looking for sharks teeth but they blend right in with the coral chunks and the broken coral sure do look alot like teeth but at least i found something. sorry for the no picture posts when i try to take the card from the camera someone always comes and takes the camera away, oh well

Bmore, you're in Florida right now, correct? Are you on the beach? Are you planning to go to any creeks or rivers?

Kevin Wilson

Guest bmorefossil
Bmore, you're in Florida right now, correct? Are you on the beach? Are you planning to go to any creeks or rivers?

yea just send me money so i can rent a car and travel the 300 miles to the rivers 9=

Guest bmorefossil
Sorry, I didn't know where in Florida you're visiting.

yea you and me both, i wish i was way up north but i guess the keys will do, i though i put thats where i was lol. I guess im the only one thats comes to florida and doesnt leave with a nice tooth

yea you and me both, i wish i was way up north but i guess the keys will do, i though i put thats where i was lol. I guess im the only one thats comes to florida and doesnt leave with a nice tooth

At least the fishing should be good! Maybe you can bring back some spankin' white new shark teeth! What if you sandwiched a piece of oily mackerel between a couple pieces of plywood, and tossed it out with some wire fishing line off your dock :P

Kevin Wilson

At least the fishing should be good! Maybe you can bring back some spankin' white new shark teeth! What if you sandwiched a piece of oily mackerel between a couple pieces of plywood, and tossed it out with some wire fishing line off your dock :P

lol that'd do

Turok1copy.png

If you really want to have fun in the Keys, wait until about 2 AM and check out the critters that come out of the rocks around the bridges.

Yea you may be right on that one but who else can say they main lined a manatee beer with a hose? No one that I have ever heard of. :thumbsup:

Guest bmorefossil
Yea you may be right on that one but who else can say they main lined a manatee beer with a hose? No one that I have ever heard of. :thumbsup:

haha :D:D