Anyone Up For A Hunt On Saturday?

R_Case

Anyone want to get together Saturday for a hunt. I'm up for almost any location. I mainly go to the North Sulpher River. I always up for new place and faces.

"No matter where you go, there you are!"

What's up with the pups?

I'm in for a few hours Saturday. :D

My daughter brought in 2 strays that were covered with fleas, before she got them a bath they were loose in the house with my English bulldogs. The bulldogs are allergic to fleas. I have been having to run them back and forth to the vet. The vet gave one an allergy and antibiotic shot and he was allergic to that and it almost killed him.

OMG! Sorry to hear that.

Some dogs are just like family and it's very upsetting when they are ill.

I hope they recover real soon!

ps I hate fleas

Funny you should mention a trip to the NSR...my husband and I are headed up there for this Sat. It is his bday so we decided to give the NSR another try (his choice). Let me know if y'all are still going.

I can't come up with anything clever enough for my signature...yet.

Im game!!! Can someone pick me up though? And make sure you have a good heater, it was 5 degrees here today!!! Buuurrrrrrr!!!! I also hope you have plenty of gas money, i live kinda a ways away! Ha!!

RB

Anson - RJB's right; it's cold in here. Can you puhlease turn the heat up a bit? tighten the bandwidth a bit or something and maybe we can get some friction heat going from the bytes trying to squeeze past each other. this is redonkulous. <layered clothing lurk>

Funny you should mention a trip to the NSR...my husband and I are headed up there for this Sat. It is his bday so we decided to give the NSR another try (his choice). Let me know if y'all are still going.

Happy birthday Shen! What bridge are y'all thinking about hitting??

...it's cold in here. Can you puhlease turn the heat up a bit?

Better?

post-423-1228447136_thumb.jpg

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I think we should meet at the hwy 34 bridge (around 9am)and go from there. I'll print some maps. All are welcome!

Almost forgot, Happy birthday Shen!

Randy

"No matter where you go, there you are!"

Better?

NO! everybody knows those things just suck the heat up and out (wonkavatoresquely).

look, ya'll, i'm really cold. everybody huddle together <huddle><huddle>HEY! what genus was that thing somebody just poked me with?! (Don't get specific.) heck, it's below 40 here! <glaring at everyone as if daring them to insinuate that below 40 isn't popsicle weather>

ok, gonna go run around in circles. will be dizzy, but warmer...

NO! everybody knows those things just suck the heat up and out (wonkavatoresquely).

Referring to the "Polar Dinos" thread, you could either huddle next to the compost pile, or try to grow feathers.

(Just a couple of ideas; I' here to help).

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Thanks for all the Happy Birthdays! Shen is turning 31 on Saturday!

Lets do meet at the 34 bridge. What time? And I promise I wont "hit" the bridge too hard...probably just fall on my rear again. LOL

Oh yah, forgot, I graduated from the Lewisville Citizens Police Academy last night. Shen is thinking about taking the classes next year. We had a very nice dinner at the Hilton Garden Inn. And the mayor kissed me and I kissed him back. Shen didnt even care. Really, the Mayor is a sweet man.

Also, Happy Birthday Snakekeeper! Snakekeeper had a birthday on the 3rd, I believe.

Yep ripe old 44.......Magnum that is! Ha-Ha I love Dirty Harry movies!

On a brighter side at leat I can still billygoat the slopes with the best of em.

I personally liked the variety of things found at the last bridge we went to,but the 2990 bridge is good for viewing the red layer up close and I have found some really nice bacculites there. 9a sounds good to me,but it will be warmer at 10a :P

ps how are the dogs Mbetts?

Momma, do you still have my cell number? I have yours. Does anyone else need mine. PM me and I will send it to you.

9 AM at 34 bridge and go from there then?

Momma, do you still have my cell number? I have yours. Does anyone else need mine. PM me and I will send it to you.

9 AM at 34 bridge and go from there then?

Yes I still have it. See you Sat.

i won't be there. please again scratch "tracer wishes he were here" into some ozan formation for me. and do not take for granted, for even one second, how cool it is to be in the north sulphur river. and please everyone watch after s.u.t. make her wear her helmet. and if you run across any mayors, keep her away from them...

See ya at 9!

Good luck guys - I'm too far south to make it this time, but a trip around Christmas might work.

I'll likely be going to Texoma if anyone is interested.

What is geology? "Rocks for Jocks!"

Any luck guys? Please post some pics soon. I wish I could have made it this morning, but I had something going on. I would have liked meeting you guys and putting a face to the posts. Maybe next time. I did get a chance to go check out a new creek today though. Came home with a few nice finds. I posted some pics in the Hunting trips section if anyone is interested.