Crabs Of The Gault Clay (Albian)

Holaster

Hello,

How to differentiate three crabs Notopocorystes stokesii of the albien (gault clay)?
- Notopocorystes stokesii stokesii?
- Notopocorystes stokesii praecox?
- Notopocorystes stokesii serotinus?

Thanks.

Holaster

Member MB (Alex) <LINK> would be who I would ask; he is leaving for the Millau Fossil Show in the morning, though.

I will message him, in case he is watching.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Send Thomas a message, Link. He knows the Gault Clay VERY well so he will be able to tell you if you don't catch MB.

Regards,

Wright & Collins explain it, but better you follow: Bakel, B.W.M. van, Guinot, D., Artal, P., Fraaye R.H.B. & Jagt, J.W.M. 2012, Bakel, B.W.M. van, Guinot, D., Artal, P., Fraaye R.H.B. & Jagt, J.W.M. 2012., A revision of the Palaeocorystoidea and the phylogeny of raninoidian crabs (Crustacea, Decapoda, Brachyura,Podotremata). by V. Bakel, Guinot, Artal, Fraaye & Jagt. Zootaxa 3215 (2012), 216 pp.

PDF here: LINK

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Wright & Collins explain it, but better you follow: Bakel, B.W.M. van, Guinot, D., Artal, P., Fraaye R.H.B. & Jagt, J.W.M. 2012, Bakel, B.W.M. van, Guinot, D., Artal, P., Fraaye R.H.B. & Jagt, J.W.M. 2012., A revision of the Palaeocorystoidea and the phylogeny of raninoidian crabs (Crustacea, Decapoda, Brachyura,Podotremata). by V. Bakel, Guinot, Artal, Fraaye & Jagt. Zootaxa 3215 (2012), 216 pp.

Is there any chance of getting a pdf of that paper? My university does not have a subscription.

Don

Thanks for your answers. Is somebody knows where to buy A revision of the Palaeocorystoidea and the phylogeny of raninoidian crabs ?

• 11 months later...

PDF here: LINK

Hi, can you put the link of the Bakel, B.W.M. van, Guinot, D., Artal, P., Fraaye R.H.B. & Jagt, J.W.M. 2012, Bakel, B.W.M. van, Guinot, D., Artal, P., Fraaye R.H.B. & Jagt, J.W.M. 2012., A revision of the Palaeocorystoidea and the phylogeny of raninoidian crabs (Crustacea, Decapoda, Brachyura,Podotremata). by V. Bakel, Guinot, Artal, Fraaye & Jagt. Zootaxa 3215 (2012), 216 pp.

This link is only the appendice.

thanks