First Fossil Trip

Rebekah

• New Members

hi there...it has been a very long time since i've posted on this forum - lol. but i'm a personal friend of the founders, and i've been a member for a long time, so....i figured i should show up now. =) 'specially since i have some fossils to show off now ^.^ anyways, here's the picture:

post-97-1228697107_thumb.jpg

sooo that's it! :) i'm sure you guys already know what everything is ;) if you don't, i'll tell you if other crazed fossil hunters don't answer your questions first - lol! =D

• I found this Informative 1

Oh! Oh! <jumping up and down and raising hand like Horschack in Welcome Back, Kotter> I know! I know! the thing in the middle is a TOOTH!

Guest Nicholas

Good haul for a first! It took me over a year to find anything on my outings, I suppose you have good teachers though. Well done.

Yep Cris and I brought her out for her first trip Friday. She didn't do to bad, my back gave out early so i played bag holder for Rebekah for most of the trip but i did manage to find a warn meg and a few bull shark teeth.

post-1-1228699697_thumb.jpg

Cris did better than both of us but he always does better than me anyway. His post should be coming up shortly.

Not only do you get to go fossiling with Anson and Cris, you got Anson to carry your stuff;

You must have something good on them! :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest Nicholas
Not only do you get to go fossiling with Anson and Cris, you got Anson to carry your stuff;

You must have something good on them! :P

Besides the well know fact that they are cross dressers?

Sorry about being late on this, but here's my finds. The little meg with the damaged tip actually cut my finger before I saw it.. I love finding things by feel. Ahhh, it felt good to be out hunting again.

post-16-1228771376_thumb.jpg

post-16-1228771395_thumb.jpg

Besides the well know fact that they are cross dressers?

Ohhh, you don't even want to attempt to insult me.. Your woman gives up true secrets about you aaaall the time. :P

Ohhh, you don't even want to attempt to insult me.. Your woman gives up true secrets about you aaaall the time. :P

<putting lawnchair out on the sidewalk, sitting down, holding something in a coozie. wearing a ballcap that says "spectatur".>