Owl Creek Deposit

ashcraft

I guess you slipped this one in when we weren't looking :P

(but I'm certainly glad you did!)

We need more location shots like this! Thanks :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Thanks for the comments, I was experimenting with what I can post, I haven't figured pictures out yet..... I teach school and they erected a firewall over the summer that blocks this site (but I can get to Victoria's Secrets, or so my students say). But like any firewall, there are ways around it, it just took time and help to figure it out.

Brent Ashcraft

ashcraft, brent allen

Yeah, the school web-filters are why the Forum Mod Squad is going through 40,000 posts to edit any four-letter words to their acceptable synonym. We definitely want to reach the kids :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

This fauna is similar to what I find in the Corsicana formation of South Texas - very cool stuff. Love those ammonites and echinoids.

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Yeah, the school web-filters are why the Forum Mod Squad is going through 40,000 posts to edit any four-letter words to their acceptable synonym. We definitely want to reach the kids :)

oh, well poofus puddle! i'd been going back through some of the old posts and adding sodium choloridesque [sic] adjectives at the instruction of my assertiveness coach so as to appear more, um, jenny say qua. now i've got to go trudge back through all that drivel and re-edit all the edits....

<plodding off, head hung low, dragging a sack of fossils in one hand and a sack of pastel adjectives in the other>

An admirable goal, I don't know much about such things, but if it helps, our firewall kicks you out and says "usernet.news". as the reason for the rejection.

Brent Ashcraft

ashcraft, brent allen