Finds From Chesapeake Beach Area

gwe106

Guest N.AL.hunter

I am sorry to inform you that you have violated the too many fossils for one person rule. The penalty for this crime is to give away 1/2 half of the spoils. Being a generous soul, I'll gladly allow you to dump them off on me. Where do you want me to post my address?

I am sorry to inform you that you have violated the too many fossils for one person rule. The penalty for this crime is to give away 1/2 half of the spoils. Being a generous soul, I'll gladly allow you to dump them off on me. Where do you want me to post my address?

AW MAN!!! do i at least get to choose which ones to give away?

Guest N.AL.hunter

By the way, that meg sure does have great serrations!! Really nice!! Seems that many of the Calvert area collectors violate the rule, so don't feel bad. Obsessed and Bmore are habitual violators.

yeah, and you got them nicely lined up, but not perfectly graduated in size from largest to smallest. best just go roll them gently back into the water...

shark teeth are so clueless - always beaching themselves...

Seems that many of the Calvert area collectors violate the rule, so don't feel bad. Obsessed and Bmore are habitual violators.

Look who's talking!

Great stuff, gwe106! I used to hunt that area hard; really takes me back.

(I'm glad that the couple I missed in the 70's have repopulated that beach) :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I have never been to brownies before. I just got into this over the summer and have only been out to the bay four times and to the c & d canal once.

• 2 weeks later...
Here are some pictures of my first few trips out fossil hunting near the Cheasapeake Beach area along Calvert Cliffs.post-1057-1228858663_thumb.jpgpost-1057-1228858671_thumb.jpgpost-1057-1228858715_thumb.jpgpost-1057-1228858734_thumb.jpgpost-1057-1228858741_thumb.jpgpost-1057-1228858760_thumb.jpg

great haul I've got to get up to Maryland!