Get Out

CreekCrawler

Ok fellow Texanites,it's going to warm up Saturday to 60 degrees. Anyone up for an outing???

Mommabetts,racevw,explorer1,randy,SUT, anyone??

Where will you be hunting at. I might be able to sneek off this weekend.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

wish i could man, but im broke i would be paying out of my stockings to come down and hunt with you guys

One day I'll make it to Maryland to hunt teeth!!!!!!! It's a tough call all the way around for spending money on a hobby/passion in this uncertain time. Somes things gotta go,but I just can't stop! There is always something new around the corner. I gave up the snakes,so now I'll have room for more fossils :)

I gave up the snakes,so now I'll have room for more fossils :)

Sentences like this are available only on The Fossil Forum!

(is this a great place, or what?!)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

This weekend I will be exploring Pennsylvanian age sites in Palo Pinto county.

Oh, so you are leaving us the Cretaceous. To find some of this stuff!

Good luck on your trip!post-417-1229486153_thumb.jpg

I wish I could sneak off but I have to much to do this week. It was too cold to get out Mon. and Tues. so I have to play catchup. Yes I am a member of the DPS.

Snakekeeper, Thanks for the invite but I cannot make it over there this Saturday. :(

I'm a member of the DPS.

Me and my son went to Lake Worth this past Sunday and found a few echinoids and 1 small ammonite up around the lake.

I'm off work from the 24th - 2nd if some folks might want to get together during that time.

Lyle

Snakekeeper, Thanks for the invite but I cannot make it over there this Saturday. :(

I'm a member of the DPS.

Me and my son went to Lake Worth this past Sunday and found a few echinoids and 1 small ammonite up around the lake.

I'm off work from the 24th - 2nd if some folks might want to get together during that time.

Lyle

I'll be out for those dates. Oh well, next time! I may have to cancel this Saturday as well.I may have to pick up the Rents from the airport. I'll know more by the end of the day!

B

I'm a 5 year member of the DPS but haven't been on a field trip with them in quite some time and have never attended a meeting - too far for a mid week drive. Still, some of my best collecting buddies are DPS members.

Texanites - you know that's a genus of ammonite Snakekeeper, so it sounds like you'll be hitting the Austin Chalk...

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."