Fish, Bird, Mammal. I Have No Clue

Guest bmorefossil

well the verts can get completely fused together by hyperostosis but I dont think they would be called tilly bones since you could tell its fused vertebrae. So i dont know why individual spines couldnt get fused. Its basically a tumor so I don't think it follows any set of rules, but some bones may be much more prone to the condition.

hey harry i have a few fish verts that look like they have spines fused to them, could that happen

---Wie Wasser schleift den Stein, wir steigen und fallen---

Guest bmorefossil
well the verts can get completely fused together by hyperostosis but I dont think they would be called tilly bones since you could tell its fused vertebrae. So i dont know why individual spines couldnt get fused. Its basically a tumor so I don't think it follows any set of rules, but some bones may be much more prone to the condition.

hey this laptop here has internet, lol, oh well i have 2 small fish verts both that seem to be fused

Guest bmorefossil

boom there we go i got something to work now! this is the other side, ill get pictures of sides and of the back level with the fossils. Mom decided to take the camera to the store for some reason lol

I am sticking with my first instinct. I think obsessed's specimen is different.

well lets try yet again

---Wie Wasser schleift den Stein, wir steigen und fallen---

Guest bmorefossil

no your right man, i just found another one today, i think they must all be from different species tho. Each have something that the other doesnt