Uploading Pix

Max fragmento

I am not sure what my problem is but nothing I do allows be to upload photos. I get scripting errors and failure to upload. I am using a Mac . Anybody out there with any bright ideas.

Max

I am not sure what my problem is but nothing I do allows be to upload photos. I get scripting errors and failure to upload. I am using a Mac . Anybody out there with any bright ideas.

Max

Try reducing the size of your pic. :)

Process of identification "mistakes create wisdom".

Thanks..... did that. They are only 500kb. 3 pix. Tries and fails to upload. ...

Hmmm, not sure. Try one at a time.

Process of identification "mistakes create wisdom".

Nyet. It shows me the progress bar. Does nicely all the way thru to 100% and then hangs ineffectually. This a great site. I wish I could figure out how to participate. I upload photos to plenty of other situations without a problem. Hmmmm.... Thoughts? I know you were trying to assist me on the Fossil ID forum as well. Thanks. I feel like a chump.

When I began to post pics, I had the same frustrating problem. I don't know what exactly was the problem, but upgrading through WIFI proper seemed to do the trick

!hi,

If their size is good, are your pics in "JPG" format ?

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Pareidolia : here

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

Had problem at start also despite the weight of pictures was ok. It appeared in the end that , if the weight was ok, the size wasnt. Even if they weighted less than 1 meg, it was the original width and lenght so 1 meter square or so!

I had the same problem the first time that I tried to post pictures from my Mac. I had downloaded them to I-photo and opened them in Adobe Photoshop and changed their size. It didn't work. I ended up exporting them from file in I-photo just to a folder I created. When it asks you the quality and size I said large for both and they were a doable size and it worked when I next posted.

I hope that this helps.

Patti