Nsr This Weekend (saturday)

NSRaddict_1

We are making a NSR trip this weekend .

We'll likely be heading back to Houston on Saturday, but if not wouldn't mind joining.

Which bridge are you all meeting at?

Thanks

Owen

What is geology? "Rocks for Jocks!"

We are making a NSR trip this weekend .

Probably need to keep an eye on the weather though since some heavy rain is in the forecast for Friday night...

I'd like to not become a flash flood victim :faint::faint::faint:

What is geology? "Rocks for Jocks!"

Probably need to keep an eye on the weather though since some heavy rain is in the forecast for Friday night...

I'd like to not become a flash flood victim :faint::faint::faint:

I can let ya'll know in the morning if we get much rain. It is suppose to start up here about 1:00am in Fannin County.

I wouldnt head to the river today. There are some really nasty storms heading that way. We are getting clobered here in DFW, Tornado warnings, and real strong winds. Already downed some trees in Ft Worth, and blown half my screens off my house

It would definitely be a great time if a flood comes through.

The river comes up and goes down to quickly.

Good luck and be safe.

Wish I could come down there. I miss the NSR.

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17

I hope you didn't go to the river today it's raining cats and dogs! I already lost some tree limbs and my street is flooded. Oh, if it were only snow.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Guest bmorefossil

Well it's 65 and sunny here, went out bottle hunting and found a few nice ones, but smashed my finger trying to get them out, LOL

We did make it by the NSR Saturday , but did not make it down to collect , looked way to muddy and wind was terrible , we looked at the river from atop of the bridges (904 , 34) , temp was nice but wind was again to much , so went to Winstar instead .

Maybe in a few more days if temps hold and wind stays away .

PM when I post up if you want to meet up , I have it set to alert me through e-mail , I don't visit here every day but do my e-mails .

Hunting fossils is fun , but discovering is better !