Good Fossil Buying Websites?

NZ_Fossil_Collecta

anyone here from new zealand know any websites that sell good fossils and don't charge a ton for postage? any suggestions would be great.

I'm CRAZY about amber fossils and just as CRAZY in general.

I've traded and bought from several members of The Fossil Forum and have been pleased with the results. Recently purchased some Baltic amber from Vermiculosis and was very happy with his cost and the specimens.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

there are not to many fossil outlets in new zealand i find trademe isnt to bad. an other is http://www.hetties.co.nz/

i find the best method is to do the research and go try and find your own here in nz it can make for a wonderful expedition and the best thing is you may find something new .

I've traded and bought from several members of The Fossil Forum and have been pleased with the results. Recently purchased some Baltic amber from Vermiculosis and was very happy with his cost and the specimens.

i myself am doing this, and it has turned up some promising specimens for affordable prices.

there are not to many fossil outlets in new zealand i find trademe isnt to bad. an other is http://www.hetties.co.nz/

i find the best method is to do the research and go try and find your own here in nz it can make for a wonderful expedition and the best thing is you may find something new .

bought some coprolite and eggshell of there, and it is great. the range is the only problem in certain cases... nevertheless they are even selling MAMMOTH teeth on there for about 22 bucks!