Little Trip Before The Big Game!

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

well we didnt take the boat out so we went to brownies......I knew that was not a good idea but we went anyway, we walked up and down the beach and I had one 1.25" hemi and a partial squalodon jaw everything else I left for other people to find. When I met up with my father again I told him we should try the river, he said sure why not so we left there. When we made it to the river we were the only one there but we had a little problem, we had to take my uncle to the airport so he could make it to the playoff game. So we had 2 hours leaving us with 1 hour down the beach and an hour back. our finds show that we didnt find much due to the lack of time, we didnt even get to where I wanted to go but in the end I had a nice trip.

post-17-1231187691_thumb.jpg

post-17-1231187707_thumb.jpg

Guest bmorefossil
Hey Bmore,

Where's the Hemi?

where all the other hemis i find go, in the hemi pile. Its nothing special just another hemi I would usually find

Guest bmorefossil
Looks like a good trip to me, for just a hour that is a lot of teeth.

It was an hour down and then back but we didnt do much looking on the way back, the small teeth are not hard to find we would just look down and see 30 teeth in one spot, but being short on time we didnt feel like standing in one spot picking up tiny teeth