Anyone Want To Go To The River Tomorrow?

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

ill be out of school at 9am so ill be down there around 10am would be nice to meet some of you guys, im the kid (=

potomac river

I would but I think the river I go to and the one you go to are too far apart.

Yeah me too, I think it's just a little to late to catch a flight. Good luck!

well all rivers lead to water

All rivers are water buddy : ) except rivers of lava and others such things :D What spot are you going to pm me if you want it kept a secret. I'd love to go but tomorrow doesn't work for me. Hit me up sometime though cause I still am off from grad school till the end of this month.

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

One Day I'm going to take you up on that offer, but like Makoken said, It's a little late to catch a flight! :(

Guest bmorefossil
All rivers are water buddy : ) except rivers of lava and others such things :D What spot are you going to pm me if you want it kept a secret. I'd love to go but tomorrow doesn't work for me. Hit me up sometime though cause I still am off from grad school till the end of this month.

its from a movie (=

was going to go to purse, if you have a better place to go tell me

its from a movie (=

was going to go to purse, if you have a better place to go tell me

I was hoping you would know some secret place along the potomac you'd drive your boat to. Who know what places you know :D

I only know of purse, but wouldn't mind hearing from other forum members if there were other places on the MD side.

Guest bmorefossil
I was hoping you would know some secret place along the potomac you'd drive your boat to. Who know what places you know :D

I only know of purse, but wouldn't mind hearing from other forum members if there were other places on the MD side.

i have secret spots but no boat to use lol thats why i go with my dad, he is the boat man!

there are other places, I have found megs on the MD side lol and saw some really rare stuff being found

i have secret spots but no boat to use lol thats why i go with my dad, he is the boat man!

there are other places, I have found megs on the MD side lol and saw some really rare stuff being found

Well I've already been to purse and know the usual suspects. If you ever feel like letting me in on those "secret spots" I'd be glad to go with you sometime, I'd even drive and save you gas and keep my lips sealed about the spot ;)

Purse is nice for croc teeth otodus and if you're lucky paleocarcharadon oritenalis (spelling?)

Guest bmorefossil
Well I've already been to purse and know the usual suspects. If you ever feel like letting me in on those "secret spots" I'd be glad to go with you sometime, I'd even drive and save you gas and keep my lips sealed about the spot ;)

Purse is nice for croc teeth otodus and if you're lucky paleocarcharadon oritenalis (spelling?)

well thats what im going for, I will live two lives, megs on the weekend and paleos on the week

well really we dont need a boat.....hmmm

I think you saw paleo and totally missed what I said in the first paragraph :D

Guest bmorefossil
I think you saw paleo and totally missed what I said in the first paragraph :D

i saw that part thats why i said i know how i can get to where i was thinking of without a boat, i think you are the one that saw paleo and missed what i said

i saw that part thats why i said i know how i can get to where i was thinking of without a boat, i think you are the one that saw paleo and missed what i said

No, about me going with you sometime. Yeah, I could have missed that no boat thing

Guest bmorefossil
No, about me going with you sometime. Yeah, I could have missed that no boat thing

yea i wouldnt mind that, but i know how we can get to somewhere im sure you have not been without a boat, problems with the spot, not many teeth because the rocks are big but when you see something its usually big or rare

yea i wouldnt mind that, but i know how we can get to somewhere im sure you have not been without a boat, problems with the spot, not many teeth because the rocks are big but when you see something its usually big or rare

Sounds good, pm me sometime ok. Have fun tomorrow and good luck!!!

Guest bmorefossil
Sounds good, pm me sometime ok. Have fun tomorrow and good luck!!!

thanks, next week ill be picking my sister up from school so it might not be good, just tell me what dates you can go

thanks, next week ill be picking my sister up from school so it might not be good, just tell me what dates you can go

I think any day before the 26th of this month

ok then i think we can get out a few times!

Yeah, sounds great!!! :D Hope you weren't waiting for me to respond; I was making trades and didn't look at this thread till now. You're still up? :rolleyes: At least you were when I began typing this. Pm me when you want to go!

Dag, I'd go, but personal debt compels me to stay at work... I might try and get out tomorrow in the downpour and sleet.

...good luck! I can't wait to see some pics. Also, get some ground shots for that thread! :)

Kevin Wilson

Guest bmorefossil
Dag, I'd go, but personal debt compels me to stay at work... I might try and get out tomorrow in the downpour and sleet.

...good luck! I can't wait to see some pics. Also, get some ground shots for that thread! :)

i think i met jbstedman while i was down there

i think i met jbstedman while i was down there

Probably, they mentioned in my post they were at the river. Lets see your finds.