Picture Rights?

Sharktoothguy11222

As some of you may know, I have created the Fossil Wiki. The Wiki ANYONE can edit about fossils! :P

LINK: http://fossil.wikia.com/wiki/Fossil_Wiki

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any copyright on their images in the gallery, or if I could use them for the wiki. Just wondering, and I was thinking it was better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks! B)

Feel free they are there for everyone to see, or use. If you need a better pic of anything let me know. Good luck with your project. It is great to have knowledge available.

no you just said you were looking at code all day

Yeah, when I'm editing the pages, I use the source code, because I can work better than with the new code. But, it comes at a cost.......TO MY MIND!!! :P

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

Feel free they are there for everyone to see, or use. If you need a better pic of anything let me know. Good luck with your project. It is great to have knowledge available.

Thanks Makoken!

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

Guest bmorefossil
Yeah, when I'm editing the pages, I use the source code, because I can work better than with the new code. But, it comes at a cost.......TO MY MIND!!! :P

ok gottcha

yeah, and if i ever add photos to my gallery, make sure if you use them to ask somebody other than me, because i'm easily disturbed, and depending on the quality of the photos, credit them either to good guys or bad guys of your choosing. i'll eventually upload a couple of blurry, off-center pics of common pseudofossils for you to have as throw-downs on anybody who disses yer wiki.

I doubt you will need any of my pictures, but you are welcome to use any of them.

Ditto.

This reminds me. There was some discussion on a prior discussion about people having an option in their gallerias which would let others know about whether or not individuals would allow their pictures to be used by other members for various educational reasons. Has there been any more thought to this?

• 1 year later...

I would think the resolution of the pictures here wouldn't be that great especially if you blow them up and crop them