Can Dinosaur Eggs Still Be Legally Obtained At All?

-Andy-

Excluding loose dinosaur eggshells, I would like to check: Are there any full dinosaur eggs which can be legally obtained or purchased?

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Go to EBay. These sellers obviously are not concerned... I would believe that any specimens from Mongolia and China before any ban would be totally marketable.

With a Customs Declaration to Singapore you might run into difficulty if there is some kind of ban. Sometimes to raise the value of the supply not sold... you start rumors about a restriction of "new imports".

Beware of "fabricated eggs". I also notice that some descriptions are from sellers... who are playing really DUMB about what they are selling.

I am use to seeing single and clusters of so called Dinosaur Eggs at the Tucson, Arizona rock show in February.

Good luck.

Eggs should be available if the paperwork is correct, either they come from a site where there are no restrictions or from a time before restrictions were introduced, but be careful, there are a few dealers that fudge paperwork and customs authorities are expert at spotting dodgy paperwork. Make sure the dealer is reputable and the paperwork is correct