Reminder--whiskey Bridge Trip This Saturday

silverphoenix

got a room in c.s. and have tj camping in the "cave" now so we can own it all day tomorrow. i'll be working that nice green wall at daylight...

oh, p.s. - the busloads of kids arrive at 0800 hours, so any of our heavy machinery use will have to be finished by 0700 to allow time to clear a trail through the debris. we can make it work...

lol I will claim my spot in the morning--I'll have swing pick in hand and be surrounded by home-rigged equipment as I said. Heavy mining=a definite :D

lol I will claim my spot in the morning--I'll have swing pick in hand and be surrounded by home-rigged equipment as I said. Heavy mining=a definite :D

Hmmm.... Maybe I might need to move up my arrival time? I believe my jeep has a backhoe attachment. HAHAHAA!!

Cold front is moving through and temps should drop to the upper 40's by mid-afternoon with a 20 mph wind.

Tanning weather! :faint:

What is geology? "Rocks for Jocks!"

Guess that means everyone needs to wear something warm! Crud I was hoping for a warm day <_< I'll see everyone in the morning! If anyone gets lost, just call.