Superman Returns!

emmytee

ok this is BARELY related to fossils but i am so proud to have noticed it. when i was watching Superman returns, i noticed and ammonite somewhere in the movie. if you wanna look for fossils while watching a pretty good movie, here you go!

it will be on FX two times (Eastern time)

Sun, Jan 25, 7:30 PM

Mon, Jan 26, 4:30 PM

post here where you found it!

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White

Guest bmorefossil

i like fossils in movies and tv shows and dont forget video games, fossils in video games are the best because you get to play with them lol

Guest bmorefossil

and my favorite movie fossil would be the 2.5" mako necklace that the chef on King Kong wears. Pretty sweet

oh and how could you forget the dinosaurs in that movie

and my favorite movie fossil would be the 2.5" mako necklace that the chef on King Kong wears. Pretty sweet

oh and how could you forget the dinosaurs in that movie

If anyone watched the inaugural balls. Courney Cox-Arquette had a 2"+ black Mako neclace on when she was interviewed!!

Guest bmorefossil
If anyone watched the inaugural balls. Courney Cox-Arquette had a 2"+ black Mako neclace on when she was interviewed!!

are you for real!!! no dude i missed that!! ill see if i can find it on youtube

are you for real!!! no dude i missed that!! ill see if i can find it on youtube
I believe it was at the RIAA ball, they did an interview with her and David Arquette.

Yep picture is right there (=
Dude you are fast !!!! I thought it was all black but the enamel appears to be gray. Maybe it's a Maryland tooth ? !

Guest bmorefossil
Dude you are fast !!!! I thought it was all black but the enamel appears to be gray. Maybe it's a Maryland tooth ? !

could be but it's more likely to be nc or Florida somewhere like that

Below is that card player that uses fossils...

Greg (Fossil-Man) Raymer Bluff Power Ranking: 1270 Update Player Profile 2008 POY Rank: 5,156 2007 POY Rank: 1,808 Earnings: $5,797,765 WSOP Bracelets: 1 Birthdate: 1965 Birthplace: South Dakota Resides: Stonington, Connecticut * Patent Lawyer * Nicknamed Fossil man because of his use of fossils as a card protector

Welcome to the forum!

It would be cool having a celebrity as a fossil hunting buddy. I bet you could get into ALL the good places. Surely there has to be a few out there interested in fossils.

Guest bmorefossil
It would be cool having a celebrity as a fossil hunting buddy. I bet you could get into ALL the good places. Surely there has to be a few out there interested in fossils.

do you know Tom Clancy? Well I fossil in front of his house. (=

do you know Tom Clancy? Well I fossil in front of his house. (=

Say, Huh???

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually saw fossils in a display case in a sauth park cartoon in cartmans basement. I love cartmen :D

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Guest bmorefossil
I actually saw fossils in a display case in a sauth park cartoon in cartmans basement. I love cartmen :D

sauth park???? guess you mean south park haha, ill keep an eye out for that.

I ordered The Cult of Cartmen and I think it was the Scott Tenorman must die episode.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Yup its my fav also. I am a bonafid official member of the Eric Theodore Cartman Society. I highly recommend buying The Cult of Cartman Revelations. Its all his best ofs.

Alfred North Whithead