Up For A Trip To Poc This Coming Saturday<

Dave Daniel AKA (Bones)

Snakekeeper, Nacho and I will be going to POC Saturday provided the weather is not too cold.

I will be heading to Dallas Thursday trough the weekend.

Sunday is super bowl. Gruuuunt.

I don't have a team in the game.

Anyway, anyone that would like to join, PM me or snakekeeper a phone number.

You Texans watch the local news to see what it is going to do.

It is a blizzard here tonight. Buuuuurrrr!

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17

The weather forecast looks great for this weekend.

We have had light rain all day here.Not really enough to get the creeks running,but at POC you really do not need rain to have a good collecting day. Come on out y'all!

The weather forecast looks great for this weekend.

We have had light rain all day here.Not really enough to get the creeks running,but at POC you really do not need rain to have a good collecting day. Come on out y'all!

I'm going to be in Fredricksberg this weekend, for a blues fest in lukenbach & indian artifact show in Fredricksberg. Let me see how far it is from there. I am up for another POC trip.!!

Hi, I'm new to this forum and am not familiar with POC. I'm in Austin and would like to consider the possibility. Can you provide more details?

Guest bmorefossil
I'm going to be in Fredricksberg this weekend, for a blues fest in luchenbach & indian artifact show in Fredricksberg. Let me see how far it is from there. I am up for another POC trip.!!

hey mako can you see if anyone is selling indian artifacts from maryland at the show?

hey mako can you see if anyone is selling indian artifacts from maryland at the show?
Sure will. Just send me a pm. with you ph. # and what you are looking for, and if they have anything I'l call and let you know how much.

Guest bmorefossil
Sure will. Just send me a pm. with you ph. # and what you are looking for, and if they have anything I'l call and let you know how much.

no i was just wondering how many people are selling Maryland artifacts

no i was just wondering how many people are selling Maryland artifacts
Sure will. And yes it is in Texas.

Guest bmorefossil

ok thanks, they always say that there are tons of artifacts to be found around here but when it comes down to it I dont think there is much to be found

Hey Ken, do me a favor and pick up a 3 1/2 perfect Brown Clovis point for me.I'm sure you can get one for pretty cheap! LOL

Hi, I'm new to this forum and am not familiar with POC. I'm in Austin and would like to consider the possibility. Can you provide more details?

PM Sent!!!

ok thanks, they always say that there are tons of artifacts to be found around here but when it comes down to it I dont think there is much to be found

I hear that about here too. Have I found anything? Nope.

RAWR! I am zeee dead bobcat!

Guest bmorefossil

Hey Ken, do me a favor and pick up a 3 1/2 perfect Brown Clovis point for me.I'm sure you can get one for pretty cheap! LOL

haha yea sure...

Guest bmorefossil
I hear that about here too. Have I found anything? Nope.

well i have found stuff last yearr but nothing to the extent that they are talking about. Once I began to look for artifacts they began to show up, so from last year I found 2 complete arrowheads and then one partial, a broken pipe(i think they call them colonal pip stems or something like that), then there are some odd balls like a rock that would be used to carve softer elememts, a clay pot handle and then some kind of bead.

Not from Texas, and I have no clue about POC either. Is anyone going to respond to his question?

Welcome to the forum by-the-way :D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Not from Texas, and I have no clue about POC either. Is anyone going to respond to his question?

Welcome to the forum by-the-way :D

Already sent him a PM,,, check the above post.

Already sent him a PM,,, check the above post.

Oh, I missed that, sorry :blush:

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Yeah I'll take a second out on my house so I can pick up a couple. HAHA HA.......

Hi, I'm new to this forum and am not familiar with POC. I'm in Austin and would like to consider the possibility. Can you provide more details?[/quote Sorry posted before I read you got a pm.

We kinda got off subject there.

Does anyone want to join us of Saturday at POC? (Weather permitting)

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17

I'd love to join y'all, but I can't make it up to POC until Saturday afternoon - 2pm at the earliest. I'll PM snakekeeper with a phone number, but I'm guessing this may not work out (yet again!) for me. What kind of hours were you planning on? Are you parking at the S. Travis Street bridge?

Every complex scientific problem has an elegant and simple solution... and it is wrong.