Here Is One For You All To Id.

worthy 55

I say... cervid or camelid radioulna (the radius and ulna here are fused together, which is called a radioulna).

Bobby

Guest bmorefossil
I say... cervid or camelid radioulna (the radius and ulna here are fused together, which is called a radioulna).

Bobby

awsome!!! thanks bobby

Bobby

Maybe it's some sort of a deer x camel hybrid that crossed with a horse to produce a deecamorse? Yup, that's what it is. Sorry, I'm trying to avoid housework right now.

Guest bmorefossil
Maybe it's some sort of a deer x camel hybrid that crossed with a horse to produce a deecamorse? Yup, that's what it is. Sorry, I'm trying to avoid housework right now.

haha well they were talking about that on Monster Quest last night :P

i like to look at the structure of bones and think about how the joints go together and function. in this case, the proximal end, because of the deep "cupping" engagement surface, seems to be saying that this is a relatively tall animal and a stable joint is needed, but the bones do some of the work here in keeping everything together so the musculature doesn't have to be as heavy.

then again, i could just be full of bull as per usual.

<singing "hokey pokey" and snoopy dancing at the same time in spite of tj's girlfriend losing $25 on the stupor blow>

HIGH LIFE!!

Guest bmorefossil

no you are correct, but you know some of the calls there were bs!!!! I dont know if im happy with the way it ended but when it comes down to it, the best team won.

Bobby

Bobby , your right on the money with this one . WTG B)B)B):D

post-23-1233614253_thumb.jpg

It's my bone!!!

oh, no, snarge! i just recognized that freakin' thing! lemme guess, you've got naval air stations in florida, huh?

some f/a-18 hornet driver is tryin' to 'splain to his commanding officer why his bird's missin' a tailhook...