Need Some Help With An Id

Hawkeye

I found this in Summerville and I first thought it was just a cool rock, but it looks like it used to have enamel on it, you can see some of it at the thin end. It has a bony texture and is about 3 inches long. The tips at each end are broken off.

post-757-1233460896_thumb.jpgpost-757-1233460934_thumb.jpgpost-757-1233460971_thumb.jpg

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

Nobody has an opinion?

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

Guest bmorefossil

well here is what ill say, take some pictures of the thing in better light, the object looks like it is purple and green right now lol

Sorry but the pics make it to hard to tell for sure what it is. Is it fossilized? like a rock? Is the green on it moss? If you could post some clearer pics we might could tell.

I agree need better photos. Is it hollow?

-----"Your Texas Connection!"------

Fossils: Windows to the past

not trying to make you work, but if you could take maybe four pictures outside in bright light - one of each side and one of each end. then we might, emphasis on might, be able to venture guesses at least regarding what it isn't, if we can't say what it is...

Okey Dokey. Raining today so I'll try again tomorrow. You guys are right, the pictures suck.