Land Find Mako

Mudkicker

This Mako came from the same land site as sharkdentist 4 inch Angy came from. The tooth measures 2-3/8 inches and I believe it's a fairly nice tooth for a land site. Mudkickerpost-1274-1233624677_thumb.jpg

post-1274-1233624738_thumb.jpg

...I believe it's a fairly nice tooth for a land site.

Nice tooth for anywhere!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

This Mako came from the same land site as sharkdentist 4 inch Angy came from. The tooth measures 2-3/8 inches and I believe it's a fairly nice tooth for a land site. Mudkickerpost-1274-1233624677_thumb.jpg

Yea cousin,

I can not wait to put you on a big 3 plus inch angy from that site, B) that was a nice Mako

Very nice upper Isurus hastalis (broad-toothed mako) from the Miocene/Pliocene deposits of the SC Lowcountry! We usually find them with no root attached, so any root is a bonus.

Dave, this the place that you found that really nice arrowhead at too? Seemed we all walked past that thing except you, lol

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"