I Think Its Worth The Gas Money!

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

Day 1: The waves were crazy and so was the weather, we were fossiling in 60F, it felt so nice. The water not so much, the water was cold and there were waves, lots of waves. If you saw a tooth you would have next to nothing in time to try and pick it up, thats how we lost the 1.5" croc tooth that we could not find after attempting to grab it. That was a shame not being able to find that tooth. We did come out with some nice finds, another shame was the condition of the one point, it looks like it was lodged in between two rocks and the one side is really worn now, but its my largest point, the other is very nice, a little worn but still really nice. We found some teeth but they were really hard to find today no lie. I did find maybe the best otodus (in color) it is so nice looking. we found 2 croc teeth and some ray plates. Then the usual small or broken teeth.

Day 2: I went alone today right after school and it was well worth it, I stayed until the sun went down and it started to get cold didnt want to drive home in the snow. Well I had a list of things that I had to find today, the top was finding the croc tooth we lost yesterday. Wouldnt you know I found it haha!!!!! I couldnt believe it when I found the thing. The tide was nice and low today and there was no waves so finding stuff was really easy and I had a blast, found alot of large teeth 4 croc teeth, 5 or 6 ratfish fossils, some very nice otodus, and a ton of verts. I ran out of time and did not finish cleaning the whole beach but I was happy with what I found. I found a partial croc jaw and a croc ulna maybe???? not sure , yes these teeth were found on the river (=

post-17-1233628169_thumb.jpg

Day 1: The waves were crazy and so was the weather, we were fossiling in 60F, it felt so nice. The water not so much, the water was cold and there were waves, lots of waves. If you saw a tooth you would have next to nothing in time to try and pick it up, thats how we lost the 1.5" croc tooth that we could not find after attempting to grab it. That was a shame not being able to find that tooth. We did come out with some nice finds, another shame was the condition of the one point, it looks like it was lodged in between two rocks and the one side is really worn now, but its my largest point, the other is very nice, a little worn but still really nice. We found some teeth but they were really hard to find today no lie. I did find maybe the best otodus (in color) it is so nice looking. we found 2 croc teeth and some ray plates. Then the usual small or broken teeth.

Day 2: I went alone today right after school and it was well worth it, I stayed until the sun went down and it started to get cold didnt want to drive home in the snow. Well I had a list of things that I had to find today, the top was finding the croc tooth we lost yesterday. Wouldnt you know I found it haha!!!!! I couldnt believe it when I found the thing. The tide was nice and low today and there was no waves so finding stuff was really easy and I had a blast, found alot of large teeth 4 croc teeth, 5 or 6 ratfish fossils, some very nice otodus, and a ton of verts. I ran out of time and did not finish cleaning the whole beach but I was happy with what I found. I found a partial croc jaw and a croc ulna maybe???? not sure , yes these teeth were found on the river (=

nice teeth I would say it was worth the money. I am in need of two croc teeth for a piece of jaw I found that I thought would be cool to put two teeth in.

Great haul! The Otodus teeth in the top of the pic look great! :D

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

i still dont know how you manage to find all of these teeth in one (or two) day(s)...

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White

Sweet haul!!!! Congratulations!

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Guest bmorefossil
i still dont know how you manage to find all of these teeth in one (or two) day(s)...

yea i would bring you with me you would have a blast!!! but you kinda live in way up there.

Guest bmorefossil
I dont know Bmore, I think your slippin a bit lol!!

Hey there was no ice this time, but I'm sure that will change as soon as the temp drops again

Beautiful finds bmore! Thanks for sharing them. Since I'm stuck at work and can't get out, at least I can view what you're finding to keep me pumped!

Kevin Wilson

It's a really good beach, with a high amount teeth, plus he's good at it. Most of what you find here are sand tigers.

Good finds Bmore!

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Guest bmorefossil
I might be able to get away one day this weekend. Let me know if you want to get together someplace.

yea just tell me when, im good for any time after 9am