Which Green River Fish Quarry To Visit?

DeepTimeIsotopes

I have been wanting to go to a quarry in Wyoming to dig for fish but I don't know which one to visit because I'm on a tight budget and want the best results for my dollars spent. I am going with some friends (5 to be exact) so cheap is great. I have heard Warfield is best for quality and price is there any truth to this?

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

Yes, Warfield is the best deal going in the Green River formation. I've been digging there for 20 years, so I know of what I speak.

Jim

Old Dead Things

Ok, thank you!

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

I concur...Warfield's.

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."