Creek Find

greel

This appears to be a tooth of some kind, possibly pleistocene material. Does anyone have any ideas on what it may be or have been at

some time?

post-102-1198436724_thumb.jpg

post-102-1198436757_thumb.jpg

post-102-1198436785_thumb.jpg

post-102-1198436822_thumb.jpg

post-102-1198436867_thumb.jpg

This appears to be a tooth of some kind, possibly pleistocene material. Does anyone have any ideas on what it may be or have been at

some time?

I sure wish I could help you with your ID question, but I cannot fully open your very large image.

A portion of the image does open, but not the full image. Nor can I simply scroll left or right, up or down, to see the image -- the image is just too large for my 17-inch monitor.

When I make a SHQ or HQ image with my six megapixel camera, the resulting image is as large as 39 inches wide by 29 inches high. I have to reduce the image size with my editing software to even work with it conveniently.

You can produce excellent photos with the Standard Quality (SQ) setting on your camera. (See some of Worthy's or Mike Owens' recent posts.) If you are going to post images that are not edited, that is, images directly from your camera, SQ is the camera setting you should be using.

I'd like to see your pix. I hope you can post some images that are accessible to everyone on the forum.

-----Harry Pristis

http://pristis.wix.com/the-demijohn-page

What seest thou else

In the dark backward and abysm of time?

---Shakespeare, The Tempest

reeltooth pics - note first 5

I sure wish I could help you with your ID question, but I cannot fully open your very large image.

A portion of the image does open, but not the full image. Nor can I simply scroll left or right, up or down, to see the image -- the image is just too large for my 17-inch monitor.

When I make a SHQ or HQ image with my six megapixel camera, the resulting image is as large as 39 inches wide by 29 inches high. I have to reduce the image size with my editing software to even work with it conveniently.

You can produce excellent photos with the Standard Quality (SQ) setting on your camera. (See some of Worthy's or Mike Owens' recent posts.) If you are going to post images that are not edited, that is, images directly from your camera, SQ is the camera setting you should be using.

I'd like to see your pix. I hope you can post some images that are accessible to everyone on the forum.

-----Harry Pristis

HP:

See post below and click on "Visit My Website" for pix.

HP:

Sorry for that. Not intentionally trying to be so awkward - it's just inherant I guess. Thanks for letting me know I can't directly download

from my camera like this. I uploaded them on to my Flickr page, so maybe folks can view the pics there instead.

Go to: www.flickr.com/photos/reeltooth/ Visit My Website note first 5 pics

-greel