A Few Recent Finds....

Bekron

This is a couple pics of our finds from the past couple weekends.

A pile of echinoids and some huge ammonite fragments.

Hope the pics work this time.

IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

Well, the pictures were worth the wait....echies by-the-bucket!

As for shark's teeth, they will come; try repeating "bmorefossil, bmorefossil, bmorefossil". (Can't hurt!)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Looks like LK Fredericksburg Walnut/Comanche Peak Fm., possibly near Killeen, Tx. Am I correct?

Still learning all the formations in my area but all of those finds were pretty much from Tarrant County near Ft Worth.

I would trade all of those echinoid finds for the thrill of finding ONE shark tooth! :o

OK. Send me all your echies, I'll send you a few shark teeth. :P Seriously, you just need to travel to the other side of town(s). Go over to Sherman and hook up with some of the others at Post Oak Creek. Although, there are some teeth somewhere on the FW side, too.

so that's where all the echinoids are - hey, you can't sneak a few gastropods into the pile and not expect me to notice them...

so that's where all the echinoids are - hey, you can't sneak a few gastropods into the pile and not expect me to notice them...

After humping those ammonites back to the car I was too tired to sneak in anything!

After humping those ammonites back to the car I was too tired to sneak in anything!

nice finds how far was your walk back to the car

post-1253-1234287067_thumb.jpg

I would trade all of those echinoid finds for the thrill of finding ONE shark tooth! :o

Hahahaha, well I can GIVE you one sharktooth for them LOL :D

Great finds!

Regards,

Martijn

Qua patet orbis