Todays Gainesville Creek Hunt.

worthy 55

Went to a creek in Gainesville today with Nicole, Brett and Jason and we did ok . Brett found a nice Thresher tooth and we all had a great time but no Meg's this trip. I did find a nice Sawfish rostral tooth though. I am looking for a new camera mine died on me and you guys know me and my pictures. :( Well I scaned my finds thats all I could do and it is killing me oh well. B)B)B):D:D

Creek_trip_2_09.bmp

It's my bone!!!

Nice Bag O' Teeth! :)

Bummer 'bout the camera :(

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

It was fun, nice weather and it was much warmer since that Arctic air mass passed through. Worthy, it was a sawFISH rostral tooth that you found, and a very nice one at that!

jason

Hi William

When i read your trip report,my consideration go back to our great trip last year.

Hope we can meet each other once again.

Cor

Guest N.AL.hunter

Hey Worthy, nice finds. Wish I could be there again soon, but with my new position at work, things are too busy for long weekends. Perhaps in the fall. Del

no pictures, but I went sunday for an hour didn't find much.

did find an old human tooth. :faint: I'll see what I can do after work to get some pictures up!

We all need a gville outing sometime

no pictures, but I went sunday for an hour didn't find much.

did find an old human tooth. :faint: I'll see what I can do after work to get some pictures up!

We all need a gville outing sometime

I agree, we always have fun when we get out and enjoy our hobby. B)B)B):D

post-23-1234207717_thumb.jpg

It's my bone!!!

Sorry I couldn't make it, hope it was worth the efforts you all put in. Didn't mean to give the impression that it was a great fossil spot, but a very convenient one for a large group. Maybe see you all next time. Happy Hunting!