Today At The Poc

Traviscounty

Spent some time at POC today. Had a relaxing time. Maikoken stopped by and did a little sifting on his way to St. Louis.

The bottom tooth is in tribute to Barefoot Jr. I can't believe I caught that one.

post-1159-1234142561_thumb.jpg

Way to go Travis! Now you can say "been there done that" in regards to POC.Did you use that green sifter ? Would you like to try and find some SSR material Wednesday to round out your trip? Maybe BFG or MommaB would like to join???????

B

That tooth in the matrix is sweeeet.....

Way to go Travis! Now you can say "been there done that" in regards to POC.Did you use that green sifter ? Would you like to try and find some SSR material Wednesday to round out your trip? Maybe BFG or MommaB would like to join???????

B

That tooth in the matrix is sweeeet.....

Yeah, I'll be here all week. I'm holding up at the Red Roof Inn - Plano waiting to see how long it's gonna rain. I brought a rainy day bucket back with me. Maybe I'll do some sifting in the hotel room. ;) Call me, and we'll set up a plan for Wed.

Hey, just caught that tribute to my daughter. That's a cool tooth. Thanks! Ill show Cierra in the Morning. Glad you had a good time and pray for lots of rain this tonight and tomorrow.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Hey Travis, I just showed Cierra the tooth you found similar to hers and she said that was so super cool your Twinkies now.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

I see 2 nice teeth in there Travis. Lets see them.

Barry, are you talking "4 & 7 o'clock"? :D

What about 5 o'clock, under the light colored rock? :P Like shootin' fish....

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Barry, are you talking "4 & 7 o'clock"? :D

What about 5 o'clock, under the light colored rock? :P Like shootin' fish....

What about the Ptychodos at 10 o'clock

What about the Ptychodos at 10 o'clock

I see the 7 and 10, but missing the 4 and 5. Maybe we need another picture with the teeth circled?

I see the 7 o clock and the rest yall are just crazy!

Alfred North Whithead

Ding, Ding, Ding!! We have a winner. Barefoot got it right. You other guys must be at work dreaming about fossil hunting. :P

Ding, Ding, Ding!! We have a winner. Barefoot got it right. You other guys must be at work dreaming about fossil hunting. :P

TC, what pound test were you using to reel us in? :P

post-420-1234210246_thumb.jpg

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

TC, what pound test were you using to reel us in? :P

post-420-1234210246_thumb.jpg

I only see 2 teeth at 7 and 10. The rest are just phonies ! Kinda wannabees! :P

He used 4lb test!

I would like to thank the maintenance man at the Red Roof Inn (kind of a Caddyshack moment) :o , and Elliot's Hardware for helping me go through my bucket today. I think 3 rounds of sifting is enough for now. I had to explain to at least 10 people in the parking lot what I was doing.

post-1159-1234226984_thumb.jpg

post-1159-1234227010_thumb.jpg

Great stuff!! I wish I could have spent some more time down there. I post my teeth tomorrow. Great meeting you Travis.