My Ammonite Collection

Jurassic Fossils

Hi everyone,

I'm new here ! My name is Diego, I'm 20 years old and I live in Belgium, Flanders. My passion for fossils started last year when a friend forced me to go to cap blanc nez where he wanted to fly with his drone to make some awesome videos about the enviroment. When he flew the drone, I found a piece of a round rock, afterwords it seem to be a heteromorph, Hoplitid. The picture below show my own ammonites I found an the ones I bought on the internet. The collection isn't that big but I ensure you guys that alot of ammonites will enter my collection !

post-16185-0-69371600-1408565827_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the Forum. :)

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png    VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015       MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg        IPFOTM -- MAY - 2024   IPFOTM5.png.fb4f2a268e315c58c5980ed865b39e1f.png

_________________________________________________________________________________
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Welcome to the forum from Utah, USA!

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

Welcome! Nice collection so far!

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

Thanks everyone ! Hope to share more pictures in the future with u guys. This forum is way more active then our own fossilforum in Belgium... ;-)

Kind regards,

Diego

Welcome to the forum from Florida! Nice collection of ammos...Regards, Chris