Just Another Day In The Creek.

worthy 55

Mike,Jason,Brett and I hit a creek in Gville today and found a few teeth but that big meg just did not want to be found. We all had a good time as always. Welcome to Gville creek hunting Mike! B)B)B):D

File0004.bmp

File0005.bmp

post-23-1235330829.gif

It's my bone!!!

Nice finds

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Here are some ray mouth parts . In total I myself ended up with around 540 teeth in all, nothing real big but a good time was had by all. . B)B)B):D

File0006.bmp

It's my bone!!!

I really love the colors of the teeth that you guys find down there. I'm going to have to make it to Gainesville with my son one of these days.

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

Woah,beam me down Scotty! To Florida that is!

Nice finds....pales in comparison to what toothy critters we in Tejas come up with on a days hunt.

It's nice to dream though! :D

Mike,Jason,Brett and I hit a creek in Gville today and found a few teeth but that big meg just did not want to be found. We all had a good time as always. Welcome to Gville creek hunting Mike! B)B)B):D

Thanks bro! I had a GREAT time and am looking forward to the next one.

Mike

All your fossils are belong to us

Oh BTW, Judy is buying me a NEW pair of rubber boots today. :-) No more leaks resulting is 35 pound feet. Sunny says 'Hi'..

Mike

I know everyone always wants the "big meg", but give me that SWEEEET little posterior any day over a 2-3 incher! Even I have a hard time sayng that about a 5-6 incher of course :drool:

Oh BTW, Judy is buying me a NEW pair of rubber boots today. :-) No more leaks resulting is 35 pound feet. Sunny says 'Hi'..

Mike

Great, Mike it was very nice to meet your family. I just had to laugh when I read this . Yea I bet it kinda got a little cool huh. Mike ,the roo's are so very cool. B)B)B):D

It's my bone!!!

Very nice finds! Wish I could hunt those places! Do you just go in the winter because of the crocs and cotton mouths or is this a year round thing?

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

You guys should have given me a call, I went with Beachbum and his wife hunting all day Saturday; we were on the upper Hogtown and Rattlesnake. Our luck wasn't much better on the big ones, though Beachbum's wife found 2 small megs, all i found were pieces. Did score a nice little whale tooth and a tiny rodent molar (on the right side of the picture) and a sweet Durhamella ocalana micro sand dollar (top row).

post-388-1235431853_thumb.jpg

You guys should have given me a call, I went with Beachbum and his wife hunting all day Saturday; we were on the upper Hogtown and Rattlesnake. Our luck wasn't much better on the big ones, though Beachbum's wife found 2 small megs, all i found were pieces. Did score a nice little whale tooth and a tiny rodent molar (on the right side of the picture) and a sweet Durhamella ocalana micro sand dollar (top row).

post-388-1235431853_thumb.jpg

George, we are going to hit a creek on Sunday some time after noon. Send me a PM and let me know if you want to go. B)B)B):D

post-23-1235774058_thumb.jpg

It's my bone!!!

The 'Warden' has given me the OKAY to go.. just let me know what time to show up at your place! :P

~Mike