Pack Shovel

Traviscounty

I was on e-bay looking at pack shovels. I didn't realize there were so many choices! Could anyone recommend a good model for digging up a dinasaur? I'm not as concerned with price as quality.

Thanks

dinos should always be dug up with chainsaws, because their demise, in part, was due to an unsatisfied craving for irony.

if a chainsaw is unavailable at the time you encounter a dinosaur, you should use an east german military folding shovel. its robustness is not diminished by its foldingness, and it is at least mildly ironic to dig up an extinct critter with a shovel from an extinct country. i always leave an east german military folding shovel in the vehicle. so far it has kept the dinos at bay...

dinos should always be dug up with chainsaws, because their demise, in part, was due to an unsatisfied craving for irony.

if a chainsaw is unavailable at the time you encounter a dinosaur, you should use an east german military folding shovel. its robustness is not diminished by its foldingness, and it is at least mildly ironic to dig up an extinct critter with a shovel from an extinct country. i always leave an east german military folding shovel in the vehicle. so far it has kept the dinos at bay...

OK, I looked at that one. It's a re-issue, but I don't know if that matters. It also has a "pine-needle" camo case which reminds me of my home in E. Texas.

I wonder if my friend from West Berlin will give me a hard time?

gerber has some high-quality options:

http://www.gerbergear.com/index.php/products/gear

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest solius symbiosus

From the Forum Rules: Spam is considered to be repetitive posting of the same text again and again or nonsensical posts that have no substance...

EDIT: Spammer (referred to here) deleted.