Nsr Trip Sunday, March 1st.

Traviscounty

There is a number I am familar with, like that bridge do ya? That is one not that many collect at.

Yes great place....I really likegravel crawling looking for the small stuff....also you never know what you're going to find.That NSR publication is great that you mentioned some time back. I finally recieved my copy and It's great that it lists all the crossings and the creeks too. Very cool photos of a mosasaur in situ underwater in the book.

Ill see if I can get out that way.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Yes great place....I really likegravel crawling looking for the small stuff....also you never know what you're going to find.That NSR publication is great that you mentioned some time back. I finally recieved my copy and It's great that it lists all the crossings and the creeks too. Very cool photos of a mosasaur in situ underwater in the book.

Then there is another that you need to check out too, 2675, I have had really good luck there too.

I forgot to mention that Snakekeeper will be bringing Rattlesnake Fold-Overs, with Cottonmouth dressing for anyone that gets hungry.

I forgot to mention that Snakekeeper will be bringing Rattlesnake Fold-Overs, with Cottonmouth dressing, for anyone that gets hungry.

Yep ,they are sure to get your mouth numb!

That sounds like fun. I am planning on taking the in-laws fossiling on Saturday so I am not sure if I can get away with going again on Sunday, but I will sure try.

How much rain did the NSR get lately ?

Enough to do smoe serious washing ?

Hunting fossils is fun , but discovering is better !

How much rain did the NSR get lately ?

Enough to do smoe serious washing ?

No not really, it did rise some during the last rain we had but not by much.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Hey BFG, have you driven over the 19/24 bridge South of Paris that crosses the NSR lately? When we were there in early January there was quite a bit of water.Wouldn't mind some further investigation there when the water subsides.

No not really, it did rise some during the last rain we had but not by much.

Thanks for the info barefootgirl , we might try to make it but will be later in the day , if y'all are still there will say howdy .

Forgot , going to Oklahoma to hunt for Geodes .

Hey BFG, have you driven over the 19/24 bridge South of Paris that crosses the NSR lately? When we were there in early January there was quite a bit of water.Wouldn't mind some further investigation there when the water subsides.

Not in a week or two. Will try and get down to look at it this today or tomorrow.

Alfred North Whithead

Forgot , going to Oklahoma to hunt for Geodes .

Really! Where in OK if I may ask?

Alfred North Whithead

Really! Where in OK if I may ask?

Tecumsch , but weather may stop that trip , cold air and gale force winds on the way .

Where is the 904 bridge I cant find my map.

Alfred North Whithead

I talked to the boys and they decided to go to the Paris bridge instead. so we will be down there tomorrow at 9:00 ish if its to cold once we get there we will just go get coffee.

Alfred North Whithead

19/24 South of Paris.

Alfred North Whithead

Hey BFG ,....you up???

Yes NSR1 it's the bridge just South of Paris on the 19/24 .

We are supposed to meet there @9a tomorrow.

After a few hours there we are supposed to look for some lithic material......... about 25 minutes away.

Hey BFG ,....you up???

We are supposed to meet there @9a tomorrow.

After a few hours there we are supposed to look for some lithic material......... about 25 minutes away.

Sounds cool all I want to do is hunt, hang out and have fun. The 3 holy H's for Sunday.

Alfred North Whithead

I hear ya!! " All I wanna do is "have some fun" !!!!!!!! Where have I heard that before? Not too old here!!!!!!

I'm gonna tell ya "I'm not the only one?".....All I wanna do is have some.....fun...etc:

Where is Lance???/ Where is that Unicorn?? LOL

Yeah I know , if you clicked on '904' in the post it was a Google map for barefootgirl , guess I am going to have to start being more precise in my posting of Links .

Hope y'all have fun and find tons of stuff .