Nsr Trip Sunday, March 1st.

Traviscounty

Yeah I know , if you clicked on '904' in the post it was a Google map for barefootgirl ,

That's cool I haven't figured out how to post links yet!

Thanks for posting the directions.

Barefoot gave me directions to the King's Inn in Paris. Whoever that king was, he was stinky. I'm gonna sleep in my sleeping bag and probably gonna wear a shower cap. :P (after I get some chili cheese fries from Sonic)

Yeah I know , if you clicked on '904' in the post it was a Google map for barefootgirl

Well , what did y'all find , anything good ?

Hunting fossils is fun , but discovering is better !

hey you wanted a cheap hotel! Thats what you get for $39 a night. Bed bugs and meth fiends outside your door.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Well , what did y'all find , anything good ?

thanks for the directions that was cool of you!

We found some teeth and Snakekeeper found a real nice petrified bone and some wood. I found something neat but I am tired and forgot what snakekeeper said it was.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

. I found something neat but I am tired and forgot what snakekeeper said it was.

[/quote

You found an Echinoid spine and a partial Sawfish tooth at the Sulphur.

I'll go through the pics and get some up tonight.

You aren't going to tell them about that 10" meg tooth? I think all those others are just fakes. ;)

You aren't going to tell them about that 10" meg tooth? I think all those others are just fakes. ;)

What's going on pardner? Have you cleaned up that nice sharks tooth yet?

Here are a few of our finds.We all had a great time and got to see some pretty country.

The first pic is BFG's find when she cracked open a nodule. ID wanted.. looks kinda like Trachyscaphites,or Menabites

2nd pic is of a find from ole Traviscounty.

3 rd pic is what I took home. The small fragment of fish jaw is pretty worn ,but neat.

4th pic a .50 cal bullet I found. I'd really hate to be hit by one of those!!!!!!! :o

post-417-1236039738_thumb.jpgpost-417-1236039765_thumb.jpgpost-417-1236039846_thumb.jpg[attachm

ent=20413:e.jpg]

post-417-1236040034_thumb.jpg

Here are a few of our finds.We all had a great time and got to see some pretty country.

The first pic is BFG's find when she cracked open a nodule. ID wanted.. looks kinda like Trachyscaphites,or Menabites

2nd pic is of a find from ole Traviscounty.

3 rd pic is what I took home. The small fragment of fish jaw is pretty worn ,but neat.

4th pic a .50 cal bullet I found. I'd really hate to be hit by one of those!!!!!!! :o

post-417-1236039738_thumb.jpgpost-417-1236039765_thumb.jpgpost-417-1236039846_thumb.jpg[attachm

ent=20413:e.jpg]

hey, look, it's some phosphatized fossils! and a 650-grain solution to numerous problems by ma deuce herself! variety is the spice of fossiling.

p.s. - snakekeeper, tripod-mounted bmgs aside, some guns are very bad no matter which end you're on. detached retinas can be one of numerous potential consequences. i felt the need to link to this video, crank the sound up...

Here are the things I found.What is that thing up at the top? I found that first and forgot to ask Snakekeeper if it might be something. The big rock( I think its chalcedony could be churt) I found interesting because it has two chambers and one of them has crystals inside it.

post-1082-1236045809_thumb.jpg

post-1082-1236045924_thumb.jpgpost-1082-1236045970_thumb.jpg

post-1082-1236046222_thumb.jpg

These are the points I found out at the lake this last month. The one on the bottom right is the one I found today. I beat Travis to it.

post-1082-1236046719_thumb.jpg

post-1082-1236046036_thumb.jpg

Alfred North Whithead

Here are the things I found.What is that thing up at the top? I found that first and forgot to ask Snakekeeper if it might be something. The big rock( I think its chalcedony could be churt) I found interesting because it has two chambers and one of them has crystals inside it.

post-1082-1236045809_thumb.jpg

post-1082-1236045924_thumb.jpgpost-1082-1236045970_thumb.jpg

post-1082-1236046222_thumb.jpg

These are the points I found out at the lake this last month. The one on the bottom right is the one I found today. I beat Travis to it.

post-1082-1236046719_thumb.jpg

What's up with those grease spots on your table?? Kinda unprofessional don't you think? :P

Those points look even better in person.I like the new one.

Here is the bone and a nice colored piece of pet wood.

post-417-1236047837_thumb.jpgpost-417-1236047854_thumb.jpg

I found this bone. looks like a socket?

kinda need to see other angles, because it also kinda looks like a vert

The ammonite looks like a Trachyscaphites from the yellow, hard nodules downstream of the 24 bridge, Pecan Gap fm.

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

kinda need to see other angles, because it also kinda looks like a vert

post-1159-1236052138_thumb.jpg

post-1159-1236052155_thumb.jpg

Nice finds , have never found a Ammonite at NSR .

The video was pretty funny . Of course a rubber band contracts at slower rates in water thus make a projectile concentric to velocity of light .

TC, it looks like you have a worn mosasaur vertebra...mosasaur finds are always nice.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

TC, it looks like you have a worn mosasaur vertebra...mosasaur finds are always nice.

Thanks. Anyone have a pic of an intact vert.?

Thanks. Anyone have a pic of an intact vert.?

Check THIS out.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Check THIS out.

Wow some really really nice things there , but some don't look like they came from NSR .