Nsr Trip Sunday, March 1st.

Traviscounty

Wow some really really nice things there , but some don't look like they came from NSR .

all the points came from the lake , I just posted on here because we also made a trip that day to look for arrowheads. None of us found any that day. That's just what I had found in the area in the previous weeks and yesterday. Everything else came from the Sulphur.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

What's up with those grease spots on your table?? Kinda unprofessional don't you think? :P

That's not grease that was my drool. :P The points do look better in person the lighting was bad sorry.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

I forgot about this thread, but it so happens my dad and I went to the 904 that day too. I found a rib bone, several fragments and a nice complete mosasaur tooth. Not a bad day. I will have to take a picture soon.

Amateur Nature Photographer / Fossil Hunter

www.naturesstage.com

Kevin Knight

Check THIS out.

Thanks John. That one has that really nice color/sheen, that some of my other bones from there have.