The Big Meg Bad Luck Is Over

sharkdentist

As it turned out I was in Summerville S.c to help my sister move Tuesday we finshed up around 3:30 pm which left me just enough time for some fossil hunting. I already had it figured out I was gonna hunt a area that has produced big Meg's in the past for me and hit a new spot before going back home 2 hour's back to Aiken S.c. As you see from the pics good call I was able to score a Meg a little over 5 1/2 inches in perfect condition. The second Meg came from the new spot the Meg came in the second basket sifting and was really 'patho' check out the pics and messured in at over 4 inches.

post-1253-1235677941_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1235677953_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1235677963_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1235677979_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1235677990_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1235678001_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1235678012_thumb.jpg

As it turned out I was in Summerville S.c to help my sister move Tuesday we finshed up around 3:30 pm which left me just enough time for some fossil hunting. I already had it figured out I was gonna hunt a area that has produced big Meg's in the past for me and hit a new spot before going back home 2 hour's back to Aiken S.c. As you see from the pics good call I was able to score a Meg a little over 5 1/2 inches in perfect condition. The second Meg came from the new spot the Meg came in the second basket sifting and was really 'patho' check out the pics and messured in at over 4 inches.

WOW! You really hit pay dirt. congradulations.

Ahhh man that is sweet! Good job!

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Yeah Baby!

You found these sifting?!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Yeah Baby!

You found these sifting?!

Must be with chain link fence... :D

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Awesome Path!!!!!!!!! I love Pathologicals :wub:

SharkDentist huh? Where were you for this guy 23 million years ago :D:P:D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.